CAR FINANCE HOBART
A good car is not only a means of transportation, but it is also a good safety and lifestyle investment for you and your family. Are you a Hobart resident looking to buy a new or a used car?
Even though a large section of Hobart residents purchase their vehicles with finance from a dealer at a costly price, many car buyers in Hobart and other parts of Australia are now using car loan brokers to fund their new car. The most important factor for is the monthly price of the repayments and the total amount of money they will pay over the finance period. A car loan broker can save a lot of money compared to a car dealer.
A lot of people still think that paying the full cash for a car is the best option, but if you sit down and carefully assess your needs and then properly examine your car finance options, there are very good chances that you can maintain better cashflow with flexible car finance offers tailored to suit your needs.
Car buyers in Hobart have several loan options that can mean the difference between the best and worst deals. A much cost-effective way to borrow money to buy a car is through personal loans from top lenders.
GENERAL CAR CATEGORIES
- Car by body style: Convertibles, sedans, and the like are under this category.
- Car by make: the brand of the car, like Mercedes, Toyota, and Honda falls under car finance by make.
- Car by class: this category includes sports cars, luxury cars, etc.
You will need to apply for a car loan to get any car under these categories unless you are planning to pay full cash. Negotiating with the dealer is lengthy and exhausting as you need to get the lowest possible price. However, it is also important to watch out for getting the lowest interest rates as well as a low price on the car. Getting the best interest rate could translate into huge savings when buying your new car. Here at Auto Car Loans, we can help you find great rates through our network of more than 50 lenders.
TYPES OF CAR LOANS
There are many types of car loans available for Hobart residents. However, secured car loans and unsecured personal car loans are the most popular. We also have other types of car loans which include Chattel mortgage. These types of car loans fall under the category of business car loans.
SECURED CAR LOANS
This is the most common type of car loan that is specifically given to a buyer to instantly pay for and own a car. These are backed and secured by the acquired asset, which in this case is the vehicle. The interest rates of these loans are usually better than the unsecured car loans because it is backed by security. Here at Auto Car Loans, we only offer this type of loan to Hobart residents.
UNSECURED PERSONAL CAR LOAN
This is a type of loan whereby the borrower will get a lump sum that can be used for a large procurement. This loan has no assets or security tied to it. Due to this reason, it has a higher interest rate than usual, but they often come with no early payout penalties and can be used to buy older cars which secured finance lenders aren’t willing to fund.
CAR LOAN INTEREST RATES
The first thing you need to know as an individual seeking a car loan is that market factors determine the interest rate with the most important being the official cash rate of the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). This cash rate is the “official interest rate” that the lenders use to determine theirs. When this rises or falls, the interest rates on credit products like car loans also follow suit.
FIXED-RATE CAR LOANS
All our car loans are fixed rate -where the interest rate applied to the loan amount is the same or "fixed" for the lifespan of the loan. RBA cash rate fluctuations do not affect a fixed-rate loan as it will always stay the same.
With fixed-rate loans, your car loan repayment is more reliable as it will stay the same for the life of the loan. No fluctuation surprises. Variable rate car loans are not offered by any of our 50 lenders.
ADVANTAGES OF CAR FINANCE
- Easier to get a good deal – if you come to the dealer cashed up and ready to buy, you may have stronger negotiation power on the car than if you tried to pay with one of the dealer's finance packages.
- You can buy a car whenever you need one - One of the main advantages of using a car finance package is that you can get a car when you need it instead of forcing yourself to save money and buying one which is often greatly appreciated when your old car breaks down and needs immediate replacement.
- You can get the car you want – when the cash you have at hand to buy a car is limited, it means the car you will buy will be to the value of that cash. However, when you get a car finance deal, you are instantly opening a whole new market because what you can buy is based on what you can afford each month.
HOW TO MAKE A DECISION?
Determining the type of car finance to get should depend on your needs. Why are you buying the car? Can you afford to constantly pay the monthly rates? These are just some of the questions you have to answer before making your decisions.
BENEFITS OF CAR FINANCE WITH AUTO CAR LOANS
For many people that come to us at Auto Car Loans, car finance helps them get on the road very quickly. Besides, you will get to enjoy some or all of these other benefits:
- Borrow up to 100% of the total cost of the car
- Taking out a car loan without having to pay a deposit
- Ability to add a residual balloon payment at the end of the loan
- Loan term that is convenient for you
- Fast and easy loan application
- Multiple approval pathways for non-conforming applicants
- We select the best loan offers from our panel of more than 50 lenders
- Competitive interest rates
Here at Auto Car Loans, we work with over 50 lenders, and that ensures if approved, you could see a result on the same day.
You could qualify for car finance if you are above 18 years of age. So, we encourage you to apply with us if you are an adult. We offer an effective and straightforward process to determine eligibility, and in no time, we will match you with a leading lender that meets your requirements. We save you the time and stress of searching for a suitable lender, providing you with an efficient car loan at quick turnaround times.
Getting started is easy. You only need to submit a simple application by visiting https://autocarloans.com.au/apply
, and then fill out your information, it takes only 5 minutes. If approved, we will match you with our top lenders as fast as possible.
WHY CHOOSE AUTO CAR LOANS FOR YOUR CAR FINANCE?
- We can offer significant savings that banks or dealerships cannot give you
- We offer efficient and quick turnaround times
- Unique and custom service tailored to individual needs
- Access to a variety of leading lenders, so there is an option suitable for your needs
- We can offer loans without early payout penalties
- Expert loan consultants ready to help.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
We have a close relationship with a wide range of lenders specialising in car loans. We work closely with them to ensure that you have an easy and simple process. Trust us, we know how important your time is and we want to make sure you get a car as fast as possible. Therefore, our car loan consultants will take the burden of finding a suitable lender off your shoulders and get to work to ensure you purchase your vehicle in no time.
Auto Car Loans is committed to ensuring you get a great car finance deal so that you can drive away in your new car sooner.
Client satisfaction is at the core of our service.
CONTACT US TODAY
DISCLAIMER : The thoughts and opinions conveyed on this website are those of the authors only and are of a general nature. This does not constitute financial or general advice to you from Auto Loans Group. You should seek your own independent advice from a professional which is specific to your circumstances before considering any of the items referred to in this article, including finance, insurance, and car buying.
If you need a car loan to purchase your next vehicle, then feel free to fill out the application form by visiting the link above. Alternatively, contact us today on 1300 301 051
to speak with one of our car finance consultants that will guide you throughout the whole process.